Information for Visitors
Parking at the School
The School has a visitor car park onsite, although this is often full. When parking off site please be considerate to our neighbours.
Please note that smoking (including vaping) and pets are not permitted anywhere on the school site.
Follow the signs to the appropriate office to sign in.
Visitor Identification & Safety
Visitors and helpers are requested to wear and display visitor badges and may be escorted by a member of staff whilst on the premises depending on whether we have received DBS clearance information.
All volunteers & workers involved with children will have completed the relevant DBS checks prior to coming into School. This must be presented on arrival for verification purposes.
All visitors must sign in and out via the sign-in paper based system in the main foyer.
Visitors into school will be asked for proof of identity.
- Please ensure you are aware of the School Safeguarding procedures including safer working practices, confidentiality and emergency procedures.
- Before helping in school, all adults will have undertaken a DBS check appropriate to their role and will be asked to sign to confirm their acceptance of school polices regarding safeguarding & confidentiality.
Emergencies and child protection
- If you hear the continuous sound of the alarm please immediately leave the building by the nearest exit and assemble in the designated playground area or school field at the rear of school.
- In the unlikely event of an accident to an adult or child, please inform a member of staff immediately.
- Key members of staff are first aid trained and all accidents must be reported.
- If you see or hear something that concerns you regarding a child at our school then please contact our designated safe guarding leads Mrs Bennion, Mr Wootton or Ms Darcy-Drake via the office.
- Visitor toilets are located inside the office foyer area (main building)